is blogging...
  • Portfolio
  • Home
  • Contact
  • Sunday, July 15, 2012

    My Royal Saturday

    Today, I went to my first bridal shower ever...! I guess I'm finally reaching that age where my friends will start to marry off, haha. The bridal shower was held at Hilton hotel in which we went for their dessert buffet. To be honest, I'm not really into cakes and pastries. I guess you can say I'm more of an asian sweets' girl. Nonetheless, it was a pleasant afternoon and we played games, ate desserts and showered the bride with love and gifts. 
    It seemed fitting to bring out my golden collar today. I matched my chiffon blouse with a royal purple skirt, my fandango belt and a pair of nude pumps. The golden collar was enough of an accessory on its own so I wanted to keep it low and tamed on the accessories. 
    Taobao blouse | XXI tank top | "Skirt" from Hong Kong
    Fandango belt | Le Chateau nude pumps | Aldo clutch 

    The skirt here was originally a one-piece dress. But because I wasn't too fond of the top that went with it, I decided to cut it off this morning, haha. I find myself altering a lot of my clothes lately. If you find things in your closet that you don't wear anymore, don't throw them out just yet! Maybe with a little alteration, it'll be your new favourite piece in the closet! 

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment